Introducing Integrative Movement!
Starting February 26th, 2018
Classes every Monday & Wednesday at 3:15PM
Benefits for Learning & Life
Students will learn how to properly decompress from the school day to prepare for focused studying by…
- Managing stress by reducing anxiety
- Learning how to breathe & tune into yourself
- Learning to move to your breath
- Gaining tools to increase focus
- Increasing self-awareness & mindfulness
- Applying learned techniques to test taking, homework, & studying
Our Integrative Movement instructor Taylor Levine is the youngest person to train as an instructor at Core Power Yoga and has completed over 400 hours of teacher training. Through Integrative Movement she hopes to help students build strength, focus, and self-esteem.
Sign Up Today!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 858-750-0912